Categories

Wednesday 7 June 2017

I shall hide, you will seek...

                                      



Darkness and Silence, its hard not to breathe,
Red fluid oozes through me with increased pace.
Stars hover up in all black,
Beautiful you seem, as the moonlight intensifies your face.
Oh! I can see you, there you are,
looking for me, frowning and cursing the dark.
Careful! Don't tumble over those jars.
Come on Bae, you aren't even close to the mark.
I ain't hiding, I'm near you m'love.
It seems you aren't ready yet to discover,
Discover the epitome of my love.
Shh! The neighbours will wake up from their covers.
It isn't so hard, you gotta listen to your heart.
Trust your love, and then none can pull us apart.
Why are you scared? Wipe your tears,
Is it 'coz I ain't there?
No more tears, I'm here, all yours my dear.
When you are hurt, I shall wipe your tears.
I shall make you smile, but still you got a lot to bear.
Bae, you have to make it; find me, thats all.
And then you decide every weekend, mall or ball.
It won't prove futile, its worth it of course,
Better than to stop all of sudden, sit and remorse.
Love, it will keep you up all night,
Trust, it shall take all your might.
When both of these grow, I'll be yours forever,
Then, I won't let you cry ever.
One step ahead, you should seek.
'Coz I shall hide and you will seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like the post? Feel free to drop a review!

You are missed. 💓

Time teases. Hours, days and months of longing; yet my heart skips a beat. Time leaves us behind, Lost in grief of the memories that y...