Categories

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Dreaming Out Loud!



I know, I know, I gotta keep together stuff;
I know, I know, maybe I have to get rough.
Stop and stare a bit, who knows what's enough;
Apathy, isn't the thing that I wrap around like a muff.
When wolves come out at nights, I call for them,
Life's been a sad story for me, not the one with an End.
Right now, I know what's good for me, what's bad,
Oh yeah, it's not a cage for me, and I won't ever bend.
I see it from far, like you do the stars,
It's clear enough, even if I walk through the dark.
People believe in me, they believe in my cash and cars,
I wonder sometimes, is it called 'making a mark'?
Native to this place, it's my creed.
Alive I feel, walking in wind and storms.
Raindrops aren't just water, it's a message indeed,
The heavens, these pearl drops are from.
It's a long way down, I need a temporary fix.
One way or another, I gotta be strong,
I need one thing, feelings I need to mix,
Is it so wrong, why is it so wrong?
In dreaming out loud and to,
Hear it from the sky..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like the post? Feel free to drop a review!

You are missed. 💓

Time teases. Hours, days and months of longing; yet my heart skips a beat. Time leaves us behind, Lost in grief of the memories that y...