Categories

Saturday 23 April 2016

Love in Shadows


"Smoke seemed to fill my room in the darkest hour. But there was no fire. It was my heart burning I guess. It was jealous. Jealous of the bond between night and dark. Jealous of bond between moon and stars. Jealous of bond between love and warmth. Our warmth. I bet she remembers our warmth too. I know she can't sleep at the midnight hour. I knw her hands search for me when she is asleep.I know she feels the smoke too. At midights, when moon is up bright, I endevour her memories. I enjoy memories of her touching me. Carresing my face. I know she feels the same. Her hands ache. Her hands want to feel me again. My throat goes dry. Drier and Drier, as each moment passes. The night seems long, it seems to never end. Unlike the days when she was by my side, when every hour flew like a second, time seems to be at a halt. It seems Time too pities me and tries to stop by and give me company. I bet Time stopd by her too. I know she misses me. I know she still Loves me. I know she will come back."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like the post? Feel free to drop a review!

You are missed. 💓

Time teases. Hours, days and months of longing; yet my heart skips a beat. Time leaves us behind, Lost in grief of the memories that y...