Categories

Sunday 24 April 2016

Silence..


"I wish I had valued him more than a forsaken lover."she said, hugging his tombstone tightly. Its the third day, since the whole world has crashed down for her. And since that armadegon, she had spent every hour with his stone, right next to jis grave. All the time, she has been whispering sorrys and I love yous to him. "Baby, no na, wake up now, how can you sleep for three days?" she sobbed, "Baby please na, Ok, I promise I won't stop you from kissing me. You can do it any time. Please jaan." Tears rolled down her eyes. Even tears seemed to have dried up from excess weeping. But her heart didn't stop pouring out. "Please baby, Don't you miss me?" she said wiping her tears, "You know the Doc was saying, they can't help you. Of course they can't. Only I can. Now will you come out baby or should I come in? I love you nanu. Please aa jao na mere pass. Baby please? Nanu miss you na. Come to your stupid girl na. Please. Please. Please." She fals on his grave nd starts to sob again. She misses him. And so does he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like the post? Feel free to drop a review!

You are missed. 💓

Time teases. Hours, days and months of longing; yet my heart skips a beat. Time leaves us behind, Lost in grief of the memories that y...